Low intensity warfare, high stakes
Operation Least Weasel 21 is the recurring autumn offensive between Ardea and the Republic of Kitoy over the decades-long fight for control of the Central Grafsten Highlands. You will be deployed as part of a unit of light infantry to find, fix and destroy (or displace) enemy forces in your area of operations.
This event will run continuously for 51 hours. We do not stop for night or poor weather. Make sure you are prepared for that.
Decide if you are Ardean or Kitoi Army, GDL insurgents or Kitoy Police, read the equipment lists and rules, and make your plans.
Note the changes and new features for this event:
- Ardea will be operating as dragoons, fighting and moving to battle or performing recon on foot, but with some vehicle support.
- Kitoy Army will have several vehicles, and a fixed base camp (maybe with buildings), though there will also be foot patrols and those deployed to remote outposts.
- Kitoy National Federal Police will (probably) deploy two officers in a marked vehicle to act as local guides for the Army, to add their own intelligence sources, and perform other missions and tasks. You should have previous law enforcement experience for this role, so contact us to discuss further and if approved we will give you a link to register.
- The GDL, Grupo de Liberare is an insurgent group from a neighboring country, abusing international law to operate safe havens and smuggle items through the highlands. Most equipment and rules are the same, but they will vary from the Ardean or Kitoy forces in organization, uniform, weapons, and tactics. Read about their differences:
As always, if you wish to bring your vehicles, or other equipment not discussed, just contact us to work out details.
- The total event fee is $125.
- All payments must be received by noon on 1 October 2020.
- All payments are for this event are final and not-refundable. Due to the pandemic, Swift Fox 20 payments made before April may be applied to Least Weasel 21 or may be refunded at any time. Rest assured the same policy will apply if there is a resurgence in infections and the fall event is moved or cancelled as well.
- This event has limited participation: Only 25 each of Ardea, Kitoy or GDL, and 2 Police are permitted. After that, registration will be closed for that faction and no more sign ups are permitted. If there are dropouts with sufficient notice, we may open a few slots for late registration to fill the TOO.
- If you have signed up but cannot attend, payments are transferable to other attendees with advance notice, but may not be applied to other CWG events.
What to Bring
Read the rules and make sure you can meet the equipment requirements and expectations set forth above for the side you pick before you sign up.
The GDL has some equipment and rules changes which you should read. These are variations only, so see the general equipment requirements list is a good guide you should read through.
National Police will be given a set off variations on uniform, weapon, identification and other equipment, but again can be expected to have almost all of the basic equipment requirements as well.